Facts about masturbation acne

« ...Nope, what actually happened was after a week my acne came back as bad as ever. I re-read the book, and it stated I might have to do the 3 day fast once or twice every month to STAY acne free. This wasn't possible because I lost weight doing it just once, and I was already slim, and secondly, eating nothing but apples means you have no energy to do anything but sit in the house. I'm too busy to do it 2 times a month....
...The huge billion dollar companies like Pro Active are NOT the permanent solution to getting rid of your acne for good. As a proven testimony to this - I struggled for FIVE years in my teenage life completely using the WRONG method to curing my acne. Hugely embarrassed, I made regular trips to the dermatologists/doctors almost every other week looking for some way of curing my acne. I NEVER found that solution from the doctors. I'm going let you in on a simple, yet perfect secret that these companies don't want you to know about. The secret is that large, systic acne is a sign of bad bacteria in the pores of the skin. This negative bacteria also affects other areas of the health, but accumulates in the face - revealing in the form of acne....»

«...Accutane is usually used to treat very severe cases of acne. However, it can also have severe side effect. It is recommended that you consume this drug under proper medical advice and close monitoring....»
Full Text: ssmelscrg.blogspot.com

tags: does bio-oil really work for acne scarring, skin acne of head, does drinking water help get rid of acne